The Okanagan Valley showcases some of the finest wineries in the world. With over two hundred in the area, your biggest decision will be choosing the wineries you would like to visit! With OKPD you will have the freedom to plan your afternoon of visiting wineries, all the way from Lake country to Osooyos. OKPD gives you the freedom to mix & match different wine trails and to visit one or more wine regions all in one day.
Okanagan Private Driver provides an affordable and personal approach to wine tours. Our friendly and knowledgeable driver will drive you in the comfort of your own vehicle where you will have the flexibility and freedom to plan your day on your timetable. We provide door to door service ensuring you arrive home safely. OKPD is owned and operated by a retired police officer who has you and your family’s safety and security in mind. No stress about directions, traffic, parking or drinking and driving, just sit back, relax and enjoy your day.
- “Mike and I just wanted to thank you again for two fantastic days of wine touring. You were so helpful and easy to get along with, and we just had the best time!” Christa & Mike – Saskatchewan
- “A fabulous spring afternoon touring West Kelowna organic wineries with Dale. You have a great service!!” Barb – Kelowna
- “We thoroughly enjoyed your knowledge, your humour, your recommendations and being a part of our memorable day. The Land Rover and its turbo appreciated your excellent driving too.” James – Vancouver
- “We had an amazing weekend touring the wineries of Kelowna/West Kelowna with Lisa! Thank you for such fantastic service!” Sarah – Vancouver
- “Was an absolute pleasure having Lisa from Okanagan Private Driver take us around the Kelowna area during our ladies weekend. Lisa was always on time, had a smile on her face, shared in the laughs, was super flexible when we made adjustments to our day and told us interesting facts and stories about some of the wineries we visited. Can’t beat the personalized service – would be difficult to go back to a tour company after this experience. Highly recommend.” Jennifer – Vancouver
- It was a great day for wine!
“Just wanted to send you a quick follow-up in regards to the private tour we had booked with you this summer. First of all, service was top notch – Arrived promptly, suggested a great route & didn’t rush us in the least at any point in the booking. Secondly I wanted to praise Dale’s knowledge of the area, history in regards to some wine family’s heritage & professional attitude throughout.We booked last minute for a private tour for 2 people. Prices were very fair & we were delighted to find out that we’d be toured around in our own vehicle.Will definitely recommend Okanagan Private Driver to others & plan to re-book again in the future for both corporate & private events.” Elliot – Alberta